When people talk about Argentine Tegus, they immediately mention Bert Langerwerf (Agama) and Johnny LaRocca
(Tegu Terra), because their names have become
synonymous with the breeding of Argentine Tegus in North America. The results,
are bloodlines and knowledge from two of the best Argentine Tegu Breeders the world will ever know.
Through a mentor-ship with Johnny LaRocca, this knowledge and bloodlines have been shared with Cindy Troost-Massolin, owner of Tegu Topia.
• Place some Agama Tegus into an empty enclosure
• Blend in a couple of unique Tegu Terra Tegus
• Mix in a couple of original Argentine spiced Tegus
• Fold in some Johnny LaRocca mentoring
• Gently stir until well moistened
• Sprinkle with Canadian -Great White North- snow
• Wait several years and...
Witness the birth of Tegu Topia, Canada’s premier Argentine Tegu Breeder, owned and operated by Cindy Troost-Massolin, and breeding in a direct partnership with Johnny LaRocca and Tegu Terra.
That’s right… Argentine Tegus, bred, born, and
raised right here in the Great White North –
yes, we mean Argentine Tegus MADE IN CANADA!
A Canadian Argentine Tegu Breeder cometh...
Canada, your wait is finally over!